Thursday, August 19, 2010

An Apple A Day...

When I came down for work a few days ago, I noticed a fabulous bowl of fruit sitting on the kitchen counter. My daughter had gone grocery shopping the day before and had decided to put her favorite fruits in a bowl on the counter.

Looking at that bowl of fruit, something interesting happened...

The fruit looked so fresh and delicious that I grabbed an apple on the way out the door and ate it in my car on the way to work. I have done the same thing every day this week.

I learned something valuable from this bowl of fruit. We are often influenced by what is right in front of our noses.

So, instead of sitting that pan of brownies you made last night on the counter to welcome you in the morning, make up a tantalizing bowl of fruit. Fill it with a variety of different fruits that you really like and enjoy your way to good health.

Tempt yourself with healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment